100 plus Love Messages for Valentines DayWorldwide, is a day for lovers. Traditionally, everyone goes all out to let their special someone knows how much they are appreciated on this day and everyday. Some will say it with flowers while others will bring on the bling. Others will get creative with customized dates while some will play it low-key with an at-home dinner date and together time. Whatever you plan to do for, you will be faced with finding the right words to . Whether it’s for a special someone who has been by your side for many years, a new sweetie who has brought joy to your world or someone you hope to charm soon enough, we have created the messages that will surely get their attention with or without a gift. Let these inspire you to plan a special day for your special someone.
- A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
- A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
- Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
- Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
- Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
- Every moment I am not without you, my tears fill the ocean blue…By mine, my love, forever.
- Every time I see you, I feel a little flame in my heart, that lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!
- Valentine’s Day Love Cards
- Falling in love is like looking at the stars. If you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough all the others will melt away.
- You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.
- You are a haven for my heart, a refuge for my soul.
- Love Quotes for Him
- The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are at my side.
- For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.
- Love Quotes for Her
- God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.
- Romantic Love Poems
- I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me.
- I am wondering how I got so lucky to have you as a girlfriend.
- I cherish every minute that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special.
- I cherish the time that we spend together and know that you are a great Valentine.
- Valentine’s Day Wishes
- I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.
- I couldn’t think of anything better to write in your card than the truth. I love you!
- Funny Valentine’s Day Love Quotes
- I do not think often, I do not think much, but when I do, I think of you only.
- I don’t just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Love and Chocolate
- I don’t know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine’s day!
- I don’t know what I mean to you, I don’t know whether you love me or not, but I love you forever, forever, and forever.
- Love Quotes for Valentine’s Day
- I feel the happiest when I think about you, coz I love you.
- I have one wish for Valentine’s Day. I want you wrapped up in a big bow.
- Love SMS Messages
- Your smile sets my heart on fire.
- I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in July, I have seen stars falling apart, but I haven’t seen anyone like you.
- 100 Valentine’s Day Love Quotes for Him
- I like all the ways that we hang out together, even when were mad. And I like the things that are not appropriate for a greeting card.
- I love loving you. Happy Valentine’s day!
- I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.
- Valentine’s Day Love Notes
- I love you today, I love you tomorrow, and I love you forever…till I die…
- I loved you then and I love you now. But I am least bothered as I can’t imagine doing anything else.
- I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow.
- Valentine’s Day Love Greetings
- I may not say always how special you are for me, I may not reach to you because I am busy, but you are someone I really love and care for.
- I need you like a butterfly needs its wings, an ice bear needs cold weather and a soul needs a body.
- I pray to God for a thousand lives, and I wish I get you in each of them.
- Top 100 Valentine’s Day Love Messages
- I thank god because he made me meet you in the journey of life.
- There was a flash of bright lights and a puff of smoke and music in the air when you walked in. Right away, I knew I had found my special someone.
- I thank my life; because it gave me you…I love my life because you are a part of it.
- I want to let you know that I want you to be my Valentine. Again!
- Valentine’s Day Love Sayings
- I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.
- I will hold on you forever because I have never known someone more special than you.
- I will wait for you till dawn even if it is the darkest night.
- Love Messages
- I wish God gives me birth hundred times only to be your lover forever.
- I wish to die before you, so that I can write your name on each star. Let the world see you mean the world to me.
- I would have been incomplete without your love; it’s you who makes me whole.
- I’m happy to be your Valentine, but not as happy as I am to have you as my Girlfriend every day.
- If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that… I love you.
- If I have life, it should be with you, if I have to die, I should die before you!
- If I tried to write all the things that I like about you in this card, I’d run out of room. Here are a few of my favorite things: (write all the things you like about her).
- If staying in your heart is a prison, I would accept to be sentenced for life.
- If you ask me how much I love you, count the stars! It is as countless and endless like them!
- If you ask me when shall I stop loving you, ask my heart when will it stop beating?
- I’m glad you have me as your boyfriend, because now I know you’ll be loved the way you should be for Valentine’s Day.
- It is love when we think about each other every single moment despite being miles apart. We resides in each other’s heart.
- It’s a long day but I know I will be fine with your touching care, Be there when I come back because I feel so lost when you are not around.
- Last night I matched every star with a reason for loving you. I ran out of stars because my love is countless.
- Let these words touch your eyes, let these feelings touch your soul; let this love touch your heart.
- Life without your love is like a tree without any fruit.
- Like everybody who is not in love, he thought one chose the person to be loved after endless deliberations and on the basis of particular qualities or advantages. – Marcel Proust
- Love is a state of mind which has nothing to do with the mind. – Bob Phillips
- Love is sweet when it is new and sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it is with you, you seduce me, so I’m falling into you can’t you see.
- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that. – Michael Leunig
- Loving you is like breathing-so essential and important to remain alive.
- Loving you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- My days seem to be as dark as night without you. Your love brings sunlight to my heart- my sweetheart.
- My heart beats taking your name and it beats because you stay there.
- My Love is sweet when it is new, sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it’s with you. I love you.
- Our love is like a romance movie, but the best part is that it never ends. Happy Valentine’s day!
- Small things that you do makes my heart fill with joys.
- Sometimes I laugh even when there is no around thinking about all the funny things that you do just to make me happy. Love you for being there always.
- Thank you for letting me have such a wonderful person as my Valentine this year.
- The first time you touched me, I felt love and even now the feeling of anxiety and excitement remains the same when you come close to me. The love for you grows with every passing moment.
- The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish,but that they cease to love.
- The reassuring smile on your lips, touch of your hands, and the little ways in which you make me happy is what keeps me alive everyday.
- The way you look at me when I sit in front of the mirror… your smile when I catch you unaware noticing me… these small things show how much you love me more than any words can express.
- The way you wake me up and hold me in your arms every morning makes for a great start of my day, and I know you will always make me feel this special no matter how much we grow old.
- There’s nothing I’d rather do this Valentine’s Day than be with you. There’s nothing I’d rather be than your boyfriend.
- Think of my love like a diamond ring, – precious, rare and gorgeous, that glorifies your life forever.
- Thousands may come in your life and thousands may go, but there will be one person on earth who can give away life for you-and that’s me!
- Times have changed but your love has remained the same since the time we have been dating. I love you so much.
- True love is difficult to find, great to have, easy to lose, but hard to forget, I love you forever.
- Valentine’s Day makes me stop to realize how awesome it is to be going out with you.
- Valentine’s Day is much more fun when I get to spend it with you.
- We picture love as heart-shaped because we do not know the shape of the soul.
- When I die. I want to go to heaven, to put your name on a star. Let all the angels see, how much you mean to me.
- When I think of you, Roses of red grow in my heart. Every time I see you smile, they bloom and make me happy.
- When you come to me with your hair all messed up, I love you. When you come to me with chocolate all over your lips, I love you. When you crack silly jokes with me, I love you. I love you because you join me in my weirdness. Thanks for being my silly soul mate. Love you forever!
- Whether Valentine’s Day or not, I can’t think of anyone I would rather spend a day with. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Who says we are miles apart? I still see you as I close my eyes.
- Without your love I can do nothing, with your love there is nothing I can’t do.
- You always know exactly how I feel and you are always there to make me feel alright when I stay far away from you… It is love that keep the connection between us so strong.
- You are as warm as sunshine. As sweet as sugar, as beautiful as flower, as pure as my love for you-I love you!
- You are my destination in life, also the way to reach to it. Wish to spend this lovely journey with you.
- You are my first thought when I wake up; you are my last thought when I fall asleep.
- You are not mine, but still I don’t know why I am afraid of losing you.
- You are sweeter than chocolate and more beautiful than a rose.
- You are the best gift I could ever ask to have for Valentine’s Day!
- You are the sun in my days, the moon in my nights, the waves in my ocean, and the life in my life.
- You deserve to be loved on Valentine’s Day. I’ll make sure you get what you deserve.
- You might mean to be a no one for the world, but for someone, you mean the whole world.
- Your eyes lit up my world, your smile brightened my sky.
- Your love help me find happiness in the most unexpected ways… life with you has been sheer bliss.
- Your love lightens up my path and shows me the way to move forward.
- Your love makes my life stronger and happier – be mine forever.
Budget Valentines Day Gifts
Want to celebrate Valentine's Day without going into debt? Think fun.
Some of the best gifts involve sharing time, along with a little thoughtfulness. And the memories last far longer than a dozen roses or a box of chocolates. Here are 14 ways to express your love on the 14th -- or any other day for that matter.
For a spouse or significant other:
2. Dining out: Sure, you can take your loved one out to dinner, but that can get expensive. Instead, eat out -- as in outdoors. A picnic in a park or at the beach will fill the bill. In frostier climes, set up a picnic blanket and basket at the dining room table, on the living room floor or in the middle of that king-size bed. Add a rose or two (rather than a dozen) for atmosphere.
3. New adventures: Do something different. Go somewhere you've never been before, or "someplace you haven't been in a while that's special," says John Gray, author of "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus." The site of your first date, for example. When you vary your routine, "that's what creates the memory," he says.
4. Surprise, surprise: For guys that don't normally cook, Gray says, your best attempt at a home-cooked meal can be a huge treat and doesn't have to cost anything. Or hide a note under her pillow the night before or little notes around the house on the day, telling her what she means to you. Look at the little things. "What men don't realize about Valentine's Day is that it doesn't have to cost a lot," says Gray. "Little things make the difference. The surprise factor is nice, whenever possible," Gray says.
5. Culture up: Does your significant other delight in museums, foreign films or rare books? In most metro areas, you can find high-culture, low-dollar activities if you know where to look. (Start with the local paper, check online and you can even call the local library or cultural organizations for suggestions.) Many museums have free days. Movie houses have special times when tickets are heavily discounted. For the book lover, plan a trip to a rare book shop, and splurge for cappuccino and biscotti at a nearby coffee house.
For the parents:
6. Creature comforts: For mom or dad it's always a good idea to focus on the creature comforts. Let her sleep late and bring her coffee or orange juice and a simple breakfast in bed. "Some of the best stuff is free," says Melina Bellows, author of "The Fun Book for Moms: 102 Ways to Celebrate Family," and editor in chief of National Geographic Kids. Give dad or mom -- especially if you have a single parent -- the gift of an hour of "me-time" when they get home from work just to decompress, says Eric Stromer, author of "Do-It-Yourself Family: Fun and Useful Home Projects the Whole Family Can Make Together," and host of HGTV's "Over Your Head" and AOL's "Do-It-Yourself with Eric Stromer." "Try it Friday or Monday," he says. If you know dad will retreat to his man-cave, post some kind of thank you note or affirmation there, just to let him know how much you appreciate his hard work.
7. Get techy wid it: The perfect gift for parents from teens and college kids. "Offer to be mom's tech concierge," says Bellows. Teach her to text, or show her how to download music or movies. If she's wanted to investigate social networking, introduce her to Facebook, and create (with her permission) a page for her, so that she can catch up with her high school and college friends. Or, if you have a few bucks, do the old mixed tape one better and load up her MP3 player with a playlist with of music you know she'll like.
8. Child labor: Sure, you're busy, but that doesn't mean you can't spend a little time making sure your parents know you love them. Make a book of coupons for your parents filled with jobs you promise to do for the week, month or year: things like shining dad's shoes, washing mom's car, watering the plants or even taking out the trash.
For the kids:
9. Cooking up some love: Kids will remember the Valentine's Day they baked cookies with mom or dad. With little kids, opt for something simple, like heart-shaped cookies. With older children, consider cupcakes with more elaborate Valentine's Day decorations. Then turn off the TV one night and have family game time or story time. Get out the old favorites or create a few new ones.
10. Treasure of love: Kathy Peel, author of "The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy, Organized Home," suggests hosting a treasure hunt. "Post clues (pictures, rhymes or words) to direct family members from one location to another until they find their treasure: a small Valentine's Day gift," she says.
11. Get crafty: Try a family craft project, says Stromer. "Nothing spells love more than a heart made out of balsa wood and hung on the front door," he says. Balsa is inexpensive, easy to work with (you can often use tools that you already have), and available at local craft stores. Paint it, let it dry and display it prominently, says Stromer.
12. Start the day with love: Celebrate with a Valentine's Day breakfast, says Bellows. For a lot of families, the morning routine is hectic. So take some time on Saturday for a leisurely breakfast. Go for something traditional with a twist, like their favorite pancakes in heart shapes. Keep with the Valentine's theme by using lots of strawberry or cherry syrup and whipped cream. And focus on the foods they really love.
13. Work together: Take a few hours on Saturday to work together as a family on a project geared to the abilities of the kids. Build -- or even just hang -- a bird house. You can find kits in craft stores or if you're not handy, take the children to pick out a seed ball. Then, together, select a spot where it can be seen from indoors and hang it. Not only do you help foster local wildlife (and help creatures during the cold winter months), you and your family get to enjoy a little bit of nature in your own backyard. Another thought: Make your own kite. A little newspaper (or other heavy paper or light cloth), some balsa wood (available at craft stores), string and poster paints can add up to a pretty fantastic kite. (Check Internet sites or children's craft books at the library if you need examples or instructions.) See who can design the prettiest, fastest, most colorful or most unusual kite. You can display them in the kids' rooms or around the house. Then on the first sunny, windy day, try them out.
For any situation:
14. Be a friend: Know someone who's alone? Set aside some time to share a meal, go on an outing, or swap recipes or gossip. It can cost virtually nothing, and you'll likely gain a lot more than you give.